Lobster in Stock 祥龙献瑞
Lobster in Stock 祥龙献瑞 Ingredients:
1. 1 Australian lobster (1.2 kg)
2. 450 g kale
3. a few sections of spring onion
4. 1/2 tbsp grated ginger
5. 1/2 tbsp chopped shallot
6. 1 tbsp butter
7. 1 cup stock
Lobster in Stock 祥龙献瑞 Marinade:
1. 1 tbsp wine
2. 1 tsp cornflour
Lobster in Stock 祥龙献瑞 Seasoning:
1. 1 tsp oyster sauce
2. 1/3 tsp sugar
3. 1/2 tsp salt
4. 1/4 tsp cornflour
5. 2 tbsps water
Lobster in Stock 祥龙献瑞 Method:
1. Drain urine from lobster. Wash and chop up. Remove gills from the head and wash. Add marinade and mix well.
2. Wash and trim kale. Blanch and arrange on a plate.
3. Deep fry lobster in boiling oil until medium-done and drain.
4. Stir fry ginger and shallot with butter until fragrant. Add lobster, spring onion, stock and seasoning. Bring to the boil. Cover and cook for 2 minutes. Arrange lobster on top of the kale. Serve hot.