1. Tapioca Flour 1000 gms
2. Eggs Yolk 4 pcs
3. Fine Sugar 350 g
4. Grated Coconut 2
5. Vanilla Essence 2 tsp
Kueh-Bangkit Baking Method Step By Step:
1. Dry-fry tapioca flour over moderate heat for 3 minutes. Then lower heat and continue frying for another 2 minutes.
2. Beat egg yolks and sugar till dissolved.
3. Squeeze grated coconut with muslin cloth to obtain coconut milk. Boil coconut milk with 2 tablespoons sugar taken from the quantity stated in the above for 3 minutes.
4. Leave the boiled coconut milk to cool. Then add egg and sugar mixture to blend.
5. Divide the mixture into 2 portions.
6. Add half the tapioca flour into one of the portion. Then the remaining tapioca flour to the other.
7. Knead dough until pliable. If dough is sticky, add 1 tablespoon of tapioca flour to it. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of tapioca flour onto formica table or board. Roll dough out to 0.5 cm thick and cut the shape with cookies cutter.
8. Sprinkle tapioca flour on baking tray before placing the cookies on the tray for baking.
9. Oven temperature 180C baking about 20 minutes or until light cream in colour.