Susan's Blog

Susan's blog was created to share with friends and relatives related to Special Occasion,Traditional Chinese Festival,Chinese Lunar New Year & Festival Dishes,Chinese Lunar New Year Cookie Recipes,Nonya Kueh and Cake Recipes.

Susan's blog was created to share with friends and relatives related to Special Occasion, Traditional Chinese Festival, Chinese Lunar New Year & Festival Dishes, Chinese Lunar New Year Cookie Recipes, Nonya Kueh and Cake Recipes, Chinese Zodiac sign for Year 2006.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

The Arrival of My Grand Niece


The Arrival of My Grand Niece
My first grand niece arrived on 11th December 2005 at KK Women's and Children's Hospital the day after my son was commissioned as an officer is'nt she adorable. I think this will be the most precious and memorable day for my brother, sister-in-law and my niece in their life time.

I visited my niece a week after she had delivered her daughter, is'nt she cute. While I was there my niece was bathing the baby, facing such a lovely newborn, and seeing her smile, it was such a beautiful feeling, she felt so warm. This photograph was taken while I was there.

More Photographs
1. Photo of my niese bathing the baby.

2. Close up photo of after bath.

3. Photo after powderup and nice cloth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home